Hi Subscribers, followers, lurkers,
This is both a Bulu box review as well as a first impressions. Lets first do a first impressions of my new Bulu Box that I have received for August 2014.
1. About Time Aux Pre Workout Energy Drink.This is one of the first packets that fell out of my subscription box. I was thinking that this was kind of like the Gatorade drinks that are designed for pre workout. However, this energy drink is all natural, stevia sweetened, gluten free. The product is saying :This gluten-free pre workout formula provides optimized delivery of oxygen and nutrients to muscles, improving metabolic performance and increasing energy at the cellular level.
The cost of this product is 34.99
2. E Boost Natural Energy Shots. I am not an energy shot person because I dont like the idea of having to depend on something else to boost my energy. I would rather amp up my exercise routine or cut down on eating so many carbs. This engery drink is said to be natural by using Green Tea extract. The product information says : Get ready for whatever your day holds with a simple shot of powerful, natural and clean energy from EBOOST. Each delicious flavor gives you more energy than ever before through a vibrant blend of B-vitamins, Green Tea Extract, and Green Coffee. Supported by top quality vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, EBOOST Shots will help keep you on your game mentally and physically.*
The cost of this product is 26.99
3. Solle Excell. This came out the Bulu box with a qr code on it so I had no idea what to think. When looking on the website it says:Solle Excell enhances your mind and body by providing a unique, concentrated herbal nutrient blend that helps you achieve true clarity in your personal health and enhance your well being like never before. Solle Excell features a Tri-Maca Vibrancy Blend that can help strengthen bones and support healthy prostate function. The 3 types of Maca in this blend have been researched and tested for their positive effects. SollaClear, found in Solle Excell, is a herbal blend that supports the body’s ability to clarify the mind and improve circulation and respiratory function.*
the cost of this product is 54.53
4.Forgiven Alcohol Metabolizer This actually looks like a product that I would drink because I get horrible headaches after a glass of wine. The description is this great product well before actually trying it is : Only Alcohol Metabolizer product on the market *
Helps your body break down alcohol components *
Aides in preventing long-term liver and brain affects due to alcohol *
Helps with headaches, dizziness, and nausea*
The cost of this product is 17.94
5. Zestra Essential Arousal oils. This is an adult product which I would not mind trying. Anything to boost up my sex life why not. Anyway, both the oils used in this are used for skin problems and PMS (borage and evening primrose oil). You are so suppose to place this on your female genitals(not inside) and wait five minutes. I dont feel comfrotable to with giving a review about it. However, this was listed in the description box that it is :
Recommended by doctors
Clinically documented to be safe and effective
Hormone-free and paraben-free
Works in minutes and lasts up to 45 minutes
Comes in a convenient, single-dose personal packettes
Made of botanical ingredients and is harmless if ingested*
The cost of this product is 9.99
6. Kartos Protein Beef Bar. Now this is one product that I am testing on my coworkers. I am not a Beef Jerky eater and I dont like eating beef right now with my more plant filled diet. I am will have a test tasting as soon as possible to let you all know the results. This product cost 37.80 for 12 bars.
Check out the photos below.
I rarely do reviews right after I have used an entire box to say do I like do I not like. I will say out of the entire box I do not believe I would purchase anything in the box. If you haven’t seen my first post on the box or descriptions (click here
). I already committed to not trying the Miss Fit Burn Pills, the anxiety pills.
The items I did try was the Children and Adult Gummies, the PowerCrunch Protein Bar and The Hemp Protein for drinks.
So I received Smarty Pants Gummy Vitamins for Children and Adult and I have to say that are sweet and a bit sour which i like but who wants to down 4 gummies for kids and six for adults at one time. These gummies are like the size of Spice drop candy. Would I purchase these probably not, I think there are sweeter version of vitamins that take only one dose.
The Powercrunch protein energy bar was French vanilla Creme flavor. It does taste better than some protein products in the past. Tasting the bar was fine it was the after taste that was not so nice. I really would have to be real hungry for me to eat an entire bar not a sample.
Manitoba Harvest Hemp Pro was not the best , I mean in contrast to what regular protein powder it is great. To me and this is only my warped taste buds , it taste like they mixed cake batter into the powder. Yes, its still a sludgy taste but its less sludgy than regular protein powders.
Now, I have switched to regular Bulu boxes and feel like I get better options. No more anxiety pills but I do get “healthy chips” , protein snacks and vitamins. You can check out some of my Bulu boxes here.
Catch ya later,