I am into my new mask trend and i am ready to share. Yes, i have been hiding things from you. I am now ready to reveal.
So here the details:
You received between 9-11 masks a month. Each mask group has a theme. You get to pick between a monthly subscription or tri- monthly subscription or yearly.In each mask subscription you will get a card stating what it is and how it works. To learn more go to Beauteque.com
So here is my mask group for April called fresh face to the city.
1.Recipe slowganic sheet mask in grape
2.Recipe slowganic sheet mask in tangerine
3.skinfood beauty in a food in strawberry
4. Skinfood everyday facial mask sheet in orange
5. Yadah Vitalizing mask pack in pomegrante
6. Yadah brightening mask in lime
7. Dermal acai berry collagen essence mask
8. Lovemore loofah aloe hydrating mask
9. Banila co. It radiant lace hydrogel eye patch
Check out the photos below.
Catch ya later,
My Birchbox is here and I am honestly thinking with this box that mid year I am going to end my subscription. I am just tired of some of the samples which feels right now very repetitive.
So on to the box, Rifle Paper Company has teamed up with Birchbox to make this cool box as well as offer a discount of 20 % off by using a special code.
In this month’s box I received:
Briogeo Dont Despair ,Repair!Deep Conditioning Mask.
Marcelle 3 in 1 Micellar Solution
My Daughter Fragrances Bloom 23
Ren Keep Young and beautiful Instant Firming beauty Shot
The Beauty Crop PBJ Smoothie Stick in the color Guava
Check out the photo below. Ps. I did not get this box early just doing work at my desk.
Catch ya later,
Posted in Tryouts, Uncategorized
Tagged bblogger, beauty, birchbox, briogeo, cosmetics, haircare, marcelle, mydaughters, ren, skincare, the beautycrop
Long time no post. I have so much and so little that happened over the weekend.
I went to IMATS NYC . I know I was not originally supposed to go but I went with my cousin. I definitely did not spend the money that I have spent at past Imats conventions.To me doing this has really killed the need to buy more makeup. I am only waiting on the triple points so I can buy a Foreo Luna.
On Sunday, I went to a Hillary Clinton Rally. I was there to support my mom who in the end only wanted a photo.
Check out the photos. If you would like more in depth photos check out my Instagram profile reddiva83.
Catch ya later,
Posted in Random, Veruca Salt
Tagged bblogger, beauty, cosmetics, haul, IMATS NYC, limecrime, lipstick, makeup, nyx, woc
Posted in Project 10 pan
Tagged bblogger, chloe, dolce and gabbana, empties, flowerbom, full size, perfumes, prada candy, project 10 pan, samples, tocca, Versace, victor&rold, woc
I am here with an empties post. I know I have not been around much for you all to see a daily tracking of what I been trying out , using and what I have been throwing away. Girl , but I am here to show you what is what.
So here is the official list. Disclaimer :I did not finish these products in the past three months. Many of the products took me months and even a entire year to get into this bag.
1. Neutrogeno Naturals
2. Bio Republic Cucumber Breeze
3. Shishedo Ultimune Power Concentrate for the Face (Magazine Sample)
4. Esfolio Gold Mask Gold Essence ( I did not see any gold flakes or nothing, kind of disappointing- bought at beauteque counter at Beautycon)
5.Fresh Black Tea Age delay Eye cream (Sample. Loved it even though I hear that its a lot of hype. I love it)
6. Holika Holika Hyaluronic Acid and Bamboo (bought at a beauteque counter at BeautyCon)
7. Bio republic Aloe Rescue
8. Bio Republic Green tea Detox ( I loved Bio Republic, they made one of the best impressions on me. Great smells)
9. Han aka Hydrogel eye patch ( I love hydrogel but it didnt give me life. Also bought at beauteque )
10. Lee Jiham Dr’s Care Vita Propolis ampoule ( came as a sample from glow recipe.)
11. Up & Up Skin toner alcohol free. (Definitely for those with sensitive skin and dont want the drying feeling that may come along with other toners. )
12. Body Shop Argan body Butter ( you know body shop is awesome)
13.Han aka Hydrogel lip patch (this was purchased at beautycon , was a miss for me but didnt deter me from seeking out a better lip mask)
14. Medi Heal Cacao ade sheet mask ( Bought from Beautycon, wasn’t the chocolate small I expected)
15. Sephora Lingzhi Sheet mask ( is this the best mask I have every used, no but it has a good smell to it.Its for anti aging and smoothing )
16. Sephora Green tea sheet Mask ( Mattifying and anti blemish. My skin just looked glowly.
17. Sephora ginseng sheet mask ( Toning and revitalizing i loved the smell. I would buy for the smell)
18. urban Decay B6 Vitamin Infused Complexion Prep spray. (sample. I liked it enough to think about purchasing after finishing my other samples. Sometimes I would use it in conjunction with a traditional primer or over finished makeup)
19. Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night cream ( overnight resurfacer. i would not recommend using this with the other orange serum that he has. it can be a bit too much for the skin. )
20. Ayres Hand cream ( received this in Birchbox. I dont like ayres products. The smell reminds me of hair grease. I had a product before this one and that was also hard on the nose.
21. Ole Henriksen African red Tea foaming cleanser. ( this came in a set with the night cream. I like foam even if its not good for me . I dont think I would purchase this. I am liking other foam cleansers)
22. Naobay Natural and Organic Oxygenating Cream ( this smelled of oranges.I really thought it was a little too liquid like to be called a cream)
23.Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation Oil free perfecting cream ( this came with the foaming cleanser . i really liked this moisturizer. )
24. Malin + goetz mojito lip balm (this is awesome for lips when you are trying on a million lippies or are sick and need to trap in the moisture but as a day to day sometimes i felt like the balm was like a gel that never sunk in fully)
25. Innisfree Manuka Honey sheet mask ( i bought it from beauty con at beauteque )
26. Body Shop Cream Body scrub ( i like this scrub)
27. Body Shop Shea hand cream ( i didnt care the smell or the texture. I wanted it thick and a less earthy scent but this is body shop people)
28. Celderma Clinic Aqua 3 step aqua mask ( iloved this cleanser, ampoule and sheet mask combination. I will defintely repurchase. I got this from glow recipe)
29. Lancome Advanced Genifique youth activating ( sample from a magazine. I would have to say that I have used alot , enough to make a deluxe sample because i have taken and used every sample our of each magazine that I am subscribed to.. do I like it , meh)
30. Cetaphil Gentle cleansing cloths. ( I used this as a part of process to get my makeup off . Would I use these again , no.
31. Up and Up cotton squares padded. ( i liked these more than the big cotton rounds. I dont know why I find them more appealing.)
32. Cotton ovals Dual sided. ( i liked them up until i bought the squares)
33. Sephora Rose Sleeping mask ( ultra moisturizing and brightening. you definitely can get more than use out of this sleeping mask. I used it on my neck, decolletage and face)
34. Secert Invisible Solid in Completely Clean ( i did not like the scent but the deodorant did its job)
35.Clarins Multi active Day and Night Creams ( these cream were ultra creamy but they packed a punch when it came to fragrance, if you are not sensitive and dry and try it out ) This is an influenster mailer.
36. Needles no more instant wrinkle relaxing cream. (I used this on my smile lines but I didnt stop to watch the miracle , I slapped foundation on it too fast , lol)
37. Loccitane Amande shower Oil. (love love love it, I am not an Loccitane fan but for some reason this shower oil smells delicious.)
38. Caudalie Sos Thirst Serum. (I love this serum, it was awesome)
39. Body Shop Grapefruit hand santizer ( all the girl at my job loved this hand sani)
40. Rituals Samurai Maic Shave (this is a mens shave cream but i used it on my legs and under arms. awesome shave cream , great smell
Check it out below.
catch ya later,
I have a Instagram page. Yes, I am hip. I don’t know if the cool kids are still saying that. Anyway, I am on there giving better pictures, update moments of my usage of products and showing the latest still of my hoarder problem. I am making this available because the my media storage on free wordpress is dying fast.
My Instagram handle is reddiva83. You can click my ig page.
Check ya later,
This the first box of the new year. This time the box came with some cool stickers to help encourage you throughout this year.
The box contains:
Amika Bombshell Blowout spray
Ciate Mini Paint Pot in Mistress
Eyeko Fat Liquid Liner
Foreo Day cleanser
Harvey Prince Bailando Perfume
Check out the photo below.
Catch ya later,
P.S we have something to talk about. I am losing space so wordpress is not letting me upload pictures like I want to, so I am going to be deleting some of my early work. I hope that we can build new memories together in the new year.
I am coming to you because I bought a bag with my own money. I really wanted this bag for about two years. I received my first high end bag, a Louis Vuitton monogram speedy 30 for Christmas last year and wanted to purchase one on my own. I scoured the website for a bag that I would like and I am in love with the speedy look. I purchased the LV speedy in dame azur.
Check out the photo below.
Happy New Year,
I have decided for the new year that I am doing a low buy. I learned from the past year that a no buy is just too strict for me and mama does not do strict. I am a very middle of the road.
This time I am limiting my self to 150 dollars worth of makeup for the entire year (so no VIB rouge for me). I am also not going to be separating my empties. My samples, my deluxe samples and full size products will be mixed together. Hopefully, that will allow me to post more empties post for you.
Whats your makeup goals for this year?
Well Hello Glamettes!
I wanted to have a wish lists prepared when I was free to join you in the world of makeup . My exile period is over and I am now available to purchase many beautiful things, I had compiled like a hoarder the things I wanted. This first started when I did a Veruca Salt version of my big girl , grown woman perfume collection.
My mother and sister were also the inspiration for this post because they asked if I would buy the same beauty items that I previously purchased.
I would like to make a disclaimer before I go into the list. No, I am not going to go crazy and just buy everything off the list at one time.All, of these items may not be purchased only by me( I have loving friends and family) for birthdays , Christmas and of course IMATS .Here is my list. My Sephora list is here. The list below is what I can not purchase through Sephora.
Mineralize Time Check Lotion
Studio Chromographic pencil in NC42/NW35
Studio Sculpt SPF15 Foundation
Lipmix in Dark Nude, Medium Nude
Lucas Paw Paw Ointment
Bioderma Sensibio H2O
Mario Badescu Regimen Kit Dry /Combination
Posted in lists
Tagged bare minerals, becca, ben nye, bite beauty, blush, CLAY BLUSH, cosmetics, eyeshadow, freedom, hd BLUSH, hourglass, laura mercier, lime crime, lipstick, MAC, makeup, makeup forever, melt lipsticks, nars, paint pots, PAITN POT, pigments, smashbox, stila, stilla, TARTE, URBAN DECAY, veruca salt, YSL