I am here with another empties. I am really working hard and I believe I can make ninety to one hundred empties by the end of the year.
1.Missha almond milk sheet .
2. A’pieu sweet melon sheet mask I felt that this mask was tootie fruity , something a younger girl would like.
3. Eau de femme the botanist lavender mask . This and the hydro mask from duft and doft was the creamist mask I have experienced.
4. Wild child eau de parfum sample
5. Angellooka collagen facial mask
6. Duft &doft salmon vgene hydro active mask
7. Eye mask I bought a box from Wilma Schumann. I am not ecstatic but I dont hate them. They were 5 pads for 18.00
8. Ultru I’m sorry for skin black mud mask tightening. ( i really didn’t like this mask)
1. Ponds cold cream the cool classic.full size. This is something old school that I love and I would like to buy unscented.
2. Farmacy rise and shine daily moisture lock. Sample size
3. Foreo day cleanser . awakening radiance yogurt.sample
4. Mally volumizing mascara. Full size
5. Red flower moisturizing body lotion in Icelandic moonflower. Sample. I didnt love it nor hate it. I like the product but not the scent.
6. Molton brown body wash ylang ylang. This is a high end product that I love.
7. Bath and body works south pacific sunrise. You know I love bath and body works.
Check out the photos.
Catch ya later,
Hi Y’all, its my wordpress anniversary and I have my first empties post for the new year. Check it out .
1. Rituals magic touch cherry blossom &rice milk (foil sample)
2. Annie’s way honey deep moisturizing mask
3.celederma 3step collagen mask
4. Saference f+c skin Rx facial firming mask
5. Bonvivant botanical mask pack
6. Femmue eau de femme the botanist peony mask
7. Ladykin acai berry lifting ice cold mask
8. Sephora avocado hand mask
9. Quench Saturday skin intense hydration mask
10. Tony moly I’m real tea tree sheet .
11. Tony moly I’m real lemon mask
12. Tony moly I’m real makgeolli mask
13. Green harmony blueberry mask
14. Sephora orchid eye mask
15.j one aqua and black complex mask
16. Origins ginzing moisturizer sample (foil sample)
17. Dermalogica special cleansing gel
18. Annie’s way peptide anti wrinkle mask
19.Leaders USA aquaringer mask
20. Summon ampoule juice animal mask
21. Esfolio snail essence mask
22.banila co. It radiant lace hydrogel eye patch
23. Polatam pure cream hydro radiance mask
24. Wellage vitablue injection mask
25. Gillette mach 3 turbo. Hated
26. Origins ginzing moisturizer. Sample loved.
27.fresh soy face cleanser. Sample. Hated
28. Oyin honey water . sample ok
29. Jouer essential lip enchancer . OK
30. Bath and body works coconut water and pineapple. loved
31. Bath and body works be joyful hand wash
Catch ya later,
I have already accumulated all the products that I am going to use for 2017. Its a light list, not heavy in the least bit. I am sure that I will get through the sheet mask.
So here is my list:
1. Kiehls ultra facial moisturizer
2. Caudalie vino source moisturizing sorbet (sample)
3. The ordinary advanced retinoid 2%
4. Kiehls cilantro &orange extract pollutant defending masque
5.oyin handmade honey water
6.jefree star velour lip scrub in mojito
7.Marvell clay mask (sample)
8. Makeupforever step1 radiant primer
9. May coop raw sauce (deluxe sample)
10. Fresh soy face cleanser (sample)
11. Ren instant firming beauty shot (sample)
12. Body shop Brazil nut beautifying oil
13.kiehls creamy eye treatment with avocado
14. Peter Thomas Roth rose stem cell gel mask (sample)
15. Peter Thomas Roth cucumber gel mask gel mask (sample)
16. Peter Thomas Roth pumpkin enzyme mask (sample)
17.Chloe roses travel size
18. Bvlgari perfume sample
I also added some extras from a prior list I had made for 2017.
1. Co Bigelow Rose Tin salve
2. Too Faced Melted in Nude
3. Boscia Breakup to Makeup Cleansing oil
4. Ponds Cold Cream
5. Korres Depuffing eye mask
6. Curel Body lotion
7. Urban Decay eye shadow primer (deluxe sample)
8. Mac mineralize moisture foundation
What is on your list for 2017?
Check out the photo below.
Catch ya later,
I know it has been a long time and you are right; it feels like forever. I wanted to bring you my last panwagon, use it up, empties post. I used about 50 products in the last three or four months and I am ready for the new year.
This is my last year for the year. You can also see this on instagram
1. BBW Oahu coconut sunset
2. BBW capri fresh water &sea
3. BBW seaside mimosa
4.BBW merry merry cherry
5.bioderma atoderm creme
6.kiehla cucumber herbal alcohol free toner
7. bbw twisted peppermint
8. The body shop cocoa body butter
9. Oyin whipped pudding moisture cream
10. Clarins huile tonic body treatment
11. Origins checks and balance face wash
12.air repair complexion boosting moisturizer
13.estee lauder advanced night repair
14.body shop wallflowers (2)
15.Revlon bold lacquer mascara
16. Aveda daily moisturizing oil
17.white cloud cotton rounds 100 count
18. Rituals rich restoring night cream (sample)
19. Belif the true cream -aqua bomb (sample)
20.glamglow original (sample)
21. Cetaphil daily facial moisturizer (sample)
22. Olay eyes ultimate eye cream (sample)
24. Lancome renergie lift multi action moisturizer (sample)
25. Prelab skin energy sheet mask
26. Sephora instant hydrogel eye mask
27. Kao megurism steam mask x2
28. Papa recipe bomber honey mask
29. Tony moly changing magic foot peeling shies
30.esfolio green tea essence sheet mask
31. Skinfood strawberry sheet mask
32.recipe sloganic sheet mask in tangerine
33. Tony moly I’m real in pomegranate sheet mask
34. Faceshop modeling gel patch lip mask
35. Haviphat green tea juicy sheet mask
36. Sephora argan hand mask
37. Love more loof and aloe vera sheet mask
38. Tony moly I’m real in tomato
39. My beauty red vine mask
40 .tony moly I’m teal avocodo sheet mask
41. Yadah brightening sheet mask
42. Polatam pure cream mask
43. Recipe Slowganic sheet mask in grape
44.eva NYC skip the spa thermal hair wrap
45.beauty stones honey facial mask
46. Skinfood jeju tangerine
47. Eye hydrogel mask
48.aritaum pearl sheet mask
49.esfolio pearl essence sheet mask
50. Love more rosa hybrida
51. Yadag vitalizing mask pack
52. Sephora avocado fiber eye mask
53.mizo. Enjoy vital -up nourishing mask
54. Merbliss wedding dress 100% natural mask sheet
55. Hanaka snail black pearl sheet mask
56. Botanic farm tea tree natural energy sheet mask
57. Humanpia coatech propolis sheet mask
58. First aid beauty face cleanser (deluxe sample)
59. Two brushes
Check out the photo below.
Catch ya later,
I know you guys are like where in the h-e double hockey sticks have you been. I have been in the world of Instagram. Now , I am not saying you all are not important, you are , it’s just that over there is easier.
Anyway,I am popping back up to show y’all my new skincare set up. It is constantly a work in progress.I saw it on an IG user’s page called sort of obsessed. She had the cart and was using it for the same general purpose and I decided that was a great idea. So instead of using it as a kitchen utility cart, its a skincare cart on wheels.
This invention has freed my desk , under my desk and around my desk. I finally have places to put things besides a wuckenfuss bag and in a drawer. This is a work in progress like I have stated .so pray for me that I can get it together
Check out my baby,
Catch ya later,
I am coming to you with a review of my relay foods haul that happened a century ago . I wanted to let you know how the items looked and just a general overview of I felt the contents were worth it. This time , I wanted to cook the food and have my dad test out some of the items. I would like to say before anything, that Relay foods have some of the best customer service. I hope that I see more people ordering from Relay foods and they grow nation wide, no, world wide. Check out the original post here.
1. No Bull vegan Burger made with Sundried Tomatoes and Spinach. I had my father do a taste taste between this and Morning Star Veggie Burgers. I have to say if you are vegan than No Bull Vegan Burger are for you. When we started cooking both burgers the No Bull Burger look significantly more healthy, more vegetables, you could see the spinach. Morning Star reminded me of a darker chicken patty.
This are my dad’s and my own comments about the No Bull Burger:
a. Dad: This taste like a weird mash potatoes. Me: This taste like Veggie soup.
b. After placing fixings (onions, tomatoes, pickles, mustard and ketchup) the veggie burger did taste better.
c. When cooking fell about apart while cooking and eating.
When we ate the Morning Star Veggie Burger:
a. Both me and my dad felt like the veggie burger tried to replicate the taste of fake meat
b. The fixings we placed on the Morning Star Burger (the same as the No Bull burger) made it taste like a good sandwich.
We thought the Morning Star Veggie Burger tasted better overall.
Check the photos of our test taste.
No Bull Vs Morning Star grillers
No Bull Vegan Buger
Morning Star Veggie Griller
After Being on the grill. No bull ,left. MorningStar, Right
2. The Wild Pea Vampire Slayer Hummous was very tasty alone and in my hummous delived eggs.
3. Chocolove Almond and Sea Salt in Dark Chocolate. It was delicious, it smelled delicious .It was sweet but didnt have the kick back that you get from a Hersey bar. You can taste a hint of the sea salt and the almonds with in every piece.
4. Organic peeled carrots . What can you say. They were fresh. I grated mine into a salad.
5. Organic Gala Apples. These apples were very delicious and easy to cut into and enjoy.
6. Organic Kale. I felt like this was the best kale I have seen in years. No spots. the stalks were long and the bright green.The kale also had an awesome smell and was so potent i smelled it when opening the bag. I thought they had rinsed off the kale because I had done an extra rinse and didnt really find major dirt and grit on the kale.
7. Tri Colored Quinoa. I have tried Golden Quinoa and felt it was not a delicious as tri colored that I tried at nalley Fresh so, I tried it at home.. I thought this was one of the smallest portions I received in terms of a food but if you have family that does not eat this then it is a good size.
I will be ordering again from them.
Catch ya later,
Posted in Health, Tryouts
Tagged apples, hummous, kale, no bull vegan burger, organic apples, organic carrots, quinoa, relay foods, review, wild pea
I have 41 products most of them sheet mask and samples. Body care has been full size products. I really never had a problem with the eye creams or the sheet mask, of course, some are better than others. The serums was where I had some issues, they were so hit and miss. I really didnt like the Ole Henriksen product or the Beenigma as much as I liked the Hey Honey which came from and Ipsy box.
- Mogongtox Soda Bubble sheet
- Hanaka Marine Mud & Seaweed Purification Mask
- Tony moly Pureness Hyaluronic Acid Mask Sheet
- Scinic My Juicy Bottle Mask
- Blithe Intensive Sheet Mask Abalone
- Holika Holika Vitamin +Pineapple
- Sephora Lotus Mask
- SNP Animal Otter Mask
- Free Set Donkey milk Skin Gel Mask Pack in Aqua
- Lovemore Wine Yeast Whitening Mask Sheet
- Scinic Snail Matrix Essence Mask
- Vimla Schumann Hydrating Collagen Eye pads
- Holika Holika Juicy Sheet mask in Tea Tree
- No:Nj Hyalournic mask
- Vaseline Intensive care Advanced repair (favorite for my boyfriend)
- Oyin Handmade Honey Wash (would not repurchase)
- Bath and Body works Magnolias and Mimosas (didnt like the smell too flowery for my taste)
- Molton Brown London Pink Pepperpod (too expensive, I wanted more of a kick) I did get it on sale
- The Body Shop Satsuma Hand Cream
- The Body Shop Soft Facial Cleansing Sponge
- Origins Gin Zing Eye Cream
- Beenigma New Zealand Bee Venom and Manuka Honey (thought it was better than it actually was) smelled a bit funny
- Supergoop Advanced Anti Aging Eye Cream
- Marcelle New Age Precision 8 in 1 Power Serum
- Hey Honey Good Morning Honey Silk Facial serum
- Kiehls Ultra Facial Toner
- Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster (This really changed the texture on my lower face in a bad way)
- Loreal Revitalift Anti Wrinkle and Firming Eye Cream
- Malin and Goetz Grapefruit Face Cleanser
- Micheal Todd Moisture Lite Non Oily Hydrating Lotion (smelled like skittles but I didn’t like the consistency)
- Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Treatment (sample of a sample)
- Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Serum
- Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Eye Cream
- Mary kay Time Wise Night Restore and Recover complex ( serum)expired
- No#7 Lift and Luminate Day and Night Serum
- Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
- Tarte Clean Slate Eye primer
- Marc Anthony Nourishing Argan Oil Of Morocco (felt like this sat on top of my hair, smelled good though)
- Davines Love Conditioner
- ORS Olive Oil ( i wished I hadnt given away these samples. My hair loved it)
- Exfoliating Cotton Round
Check out photo.
Catch ya later,
I am here because I wanted to pull in my WordPress followers into what I am doing on Instagram. Now, over there , I am on #panwagon2016. You do a flay lay and just let people know what is going to be on in your empties. This will be my third panwagon and I just gather some items in which I wanted to go through. It has been quite successful. In my last panwagon, I have only two items left which involves a rollerball and a deluxe travel size body tonic. It doesnt matter how many weeks it takes to finish it but I don’t care,its panwagon 2016 , not panwagon next week.
So, here is what is coming down the pipeline.
1. Beauteque Mask Maven Bag -9 individual mask.
2. Korres Wild Rose Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial-deluxe travel size
3. Royal Apothic Cuppa Cuppa Exfoliating Firming Tea Mask -deluxe travel size
4. Tarte Maracuja Oil -deluxe travel size
5. Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin fortifying hydrator full size
6. Beenigma Bee venom cream -sample
7.Buxom Divine Goddess Luminizer -sample
8. Kao Megurism Steam Eye Mask Yuzu, 1box, 14pcs ( I am only using 1 mask)
Catch ya later,
I have been eating out for a long time and I have been trying new things but even going out to nice restaurants have not made me tried to start cooking at home.There are so many benefits when cooking at home like portion control, expanding my skills while failing, etc. So I needed a kick in the pants to get me started and going to my eye doctor and he suggested because of my dry eyes that I should try eating oilier fish. This time I bought salmon and some black sea bass (sea bass is a lean fish, I was told differently ).
So anyways , here is my attempt at my fish dinner.I bought fish, capers, onion, lime and a lime as well as unsalted butter.
I had the fishmonger scaled and gutted which I wished I had asked for them to de bone it as well. Its hard when you aren’t used to eating bones in your fish. However, with all those ingredients the fish was delicious.
Check out the photos below.
Catch ya later,
I am bringing you two May subscription boxes. As you know I am just tired of Birchbox and found out that I am off the waitlist for Sephora play! I took the opportunity to see the box and I like it. Check out below,my two boxes Beauteque and Sephora Play!
In Sephora Play! box
Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep conditioning
korres Wild Rose+ Vitamin c Advanced brightening sleeping facial
Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick kimchi
Tarte Tarteist Lip pencil in latergram
Origins Maskimizer Skin Optimizing Maks Primer.
Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine
In the Mask maven Bag:
No:hJ Aqua Soothing Mask Pack in Snail and Hyaluronic Acid,
Mediheel Paraffin Foot Mask,
Aritaum Fresh Power masks in Pearl and Hyaluronic Acid,
My Beauty Diary Red Wine mask
Scinic Hyaluronic Acid mask
Scinic Snail Matrix mask
Tony Moly Pureness Collagen mask
Catch Ya later,
Posted in Tryouts
Tagged bblogger, beauty, cosmetics, lipliner, lipstick, makeup, mask maven, mask primer, perfume, sephoraplay, sheet mask, skincare, woc