I have 41 products most of them sheet mask and samples. Body care has been full size products. I really never had a problem with the eye creams or the sheet mask, of course, some are better than others. The serums was where I had some issues, they were so hit and miss. I really didnt like the Ole Henriksen product or the Beenigma as much as I liked the Hey Honey which came from and Ipsy box.
- Mogongtox Soda Bubble sheet
- Hanaka Marine Mud & Seaweed Purification Mask
- Tony moly Pureness Hyaluronic Acid Mask Sheet
- Scinic My Juicy Bottle Mask
- Blithe Intensive Sheet Mask Abalone
- Holika Holika Vitamin +Pineapple
- Sephora Lotus Mask
- SNP Animal Otter Mask
- Free Set Donkey milk Skin Gel Mask Pack in Aqua
- Lovemore Wine Yeast Whitening Mask Sheet
- Scinic Snail Matrix Essence Mask
- Vimla Schumann Hydrating Collagen Eye pads
- Holika Holika Juicy Sheet mask in Tea Tree
- No:Nj Hyalournic mask
- Vaseline Intensive care Advanced repair (favorite for my boyfriend)
- Oyin Handmade Honey Wash (would not repurchase)
- Bath and Body works Magnolias and Mimosas (didnt like the smell too flowery for my taste)
- Molton Brown London Pink Pepperpod (too expensive, I wanted more of a kick) I did get it on sale
- The Body Shop Satsuma Hand Cream
- The Body Shop Soft Facial Cleansing Sponge
- Origins Gin Zing Eye Cream
- Beenigma New Zealand Bee Venom and Manuka Honey (thought it was better than it actually was) smelled a bit funny
- Supergoop Advanced Anti Aging Eye Cream
- Marcelle New Age Precision 8 in 1 Power Serum
- Hey Honey Good Morning Honey Silk Facial serum
- Kiehls Ultra Facial Toner
- Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster (This really changed the texture on my lower face in a bad way)
- Loreal Revitalift Anti Wrinkle and Firming Eye Cream
- Malin and Goetz Grapefruit Face Cleanser
- Micheal Todd Moisture Lite Non Oily Hydrating Lotion (smelled like skittles but I didn’t like the consistency)
- Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Treatment (sample of a sample)
- Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Serum
- Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Eye Cream
- Mary kay Time Wise Night Restore and Recover complex ( serum)expired
- No#7 Lift and Luminate Day and Night Serum
- Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
- Tarte Clean Slate Eye primer
- Marc Anthony Nourishing Argan Oil Of Morocco (felt like this sat on top of my hair, smelled good though)
- Davines Love Conditioner
- ORS Olive Oil ( i wished I hadnt given away these samples. My hair loved it)
- Exfoliating Cotton Round
Check out photo.
Catch ya later,
I am here because I wanted to pull in my WordPress followers into what I am doing on Instagram. Now, over there , I am on #panwagon2016. You do a flay lay and just let people know what is going to be on in your empties. This will be my third panwagon and I just gather some items in which I wanted to go through. It has been quite successful. In my last panwagon, I have only two items left which involves a rollerball and a deluxe travel size body tonic. It doesnt matter how many weeks it takes to finish it but I don’t care,its panwagon 2016 , not panwagon next week.
So, here is what is coming down the pipeline.
1. Beauteque Mask Maven Bag -9 individual mask.
2. Korres Wild Rose Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial-deluxe travel size
3. Royal Apothic Cuppa Cuppa Exfoliating Firming Tea Mask -deluxe travel size
4. Tarte Maracuja Oil -deluxe travel size
5. Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin fortifying hydrator full size
6. Beenigma Bee venom cream -sample
7.Buxom Divine Goddess Luminizer -sample
8. Kao Megurism Steam Eye Mask Yuzu, 1box, 14pcs ( I am only using 1 mask)
Catch ya later,
I have been eating out for a long time and I have been trying new things but even going out to nice restaurants have not made me tried to start cooking at home.There are so many benefits when cooking at home like portion control, expanding my skills while failing, etc. So I needed a kick in the pants to get me started and going to my eye doctor and he suggested because of my dry eyes that I should try eating oilier fish. This time I bought salmon and some black sea bass (sea bass is a lean fish, I was told differently ).
So anyways , here is my attempt at my fish dinner.I bought fish, capers, onion, lime and a lime as well as unsalted butter.
I had the fishmonger scaled and gutted which I wished I had asked for them to de bone it as well. Its hard when you aren’t used to eating bones in your fish. However, with all those ingredients the fish was delicious.
Check out the photos below.
Catch ya later,
I am bringing you two May subscription boxes. As you know I am just tired of Birchbox and found out that I am off the waitlist for Sephora play! I took the opportunity to see the box and I like it. Check out below,my two boxes Beauteque and Sephora Play!
In Sephora Play! box
Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep conditioning
korres Wild Rose+ Vitamin c Advanced brightening sleeping facial
Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick kimchi
Tarte Tarteist Lip pencil in latergram
Origins Maskimizer Skin Optimizing Maks Primer.
Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine
In the Mask maven Bag:
No:hJ Aqua Soothing Mask Pack in Snail and Hyaluronic Acid,
Mediheel Paraffin Foot Mask,
Aritaum Fresh Power masks in Pearl and Hyaluronic Acid,
My Beauty Diary Red Wine mask
Scinic Hyaluronic Acid mask
Scinic Snail Matrix mask
Tony Moly Pureness Collagen mask
Catch Ya later,
Posted in Tryouts
Tagged bblogger, beauty, cosmetics, lipliner, lipstick, makeup, mask maven, mask primer, perfume, sephoraplay, sheet mask, skincare, woc
I am here with a Birchbox May 2016. I really liked this box even though I opened it and immediately had in mind items that I had to give away. They would not have suited me.
So on to the box contents.
1. Amika Perk Up Dr Shampoo ( Gave away)
2. Coola SPF 50 Sport Mango
3. K Los Skincare Triple threat Dextox masque
4. Model Co Lip Lacquer Viva (gave away)
5. Real chemistry Luminous 3 minute peel for body
I really can not wait to try the real chemistry 3 minute peel for the body. I love exfoliates.However, I am quite upset that I had to give two products away right off the bat, like i knew these were not for me.
Did you receive a May Birchbox, what do you think?
Check out the photo.
Catch ya later,
Posted in project tryout
Tagged bblogger, beauty, birchbox, coola, cosmetics, k-los, may 2016, modelco, realchemistry, skincare, subscription box, woc
I am into my new mask trend and i am ready to share. Yes, i have been hiding things from you. I am now ready to reveal.
So here the details:
You received between 9-11 masks a month. Each mask group has a theme. You get to pick between a monthly subscription or tri- monthly subscription or yearly.In each mask subscription you will get a card stating what it is and how it works. To learn more go to Beauteque.com
So here is my mask group for April called fresh face to the city.
1.Recipe slowganic sheet mask in grape
2.Recipe slowganic sheet mask in tangerine
3.skinfood beauty in a food in strawberry
4. Skinfood everyday facial mask sheet in orange
5. Yadah Vitalizing mask pack in pomegrante
6. Yadah brightening mask in lime
7. Dermal acai berry collagen essence mask
8. Lovemore loofah aloe hydrating mask
9. Banila co. It radiant lace hydrogel eye patch
Check out the photos below.
Catch ya later,
My Birchbox is here and I am honestly thinking with this box that mid year I am going to end my subscription. I am just tired of some of the samples which feels right now very repetitive.
So on to the box, Rifle Paper Company has teamed up with Birchbox to make this cool box as well as offer a discount of 20 % off by using a special code.
In this month’s box I received:
Briogeo Dont Despair ,Repair!Deep Conditioning Mask.
Marcelle 3 in 1 Micellar Solution
My Daughter Fragrances Bloom 23
Ren Keep Young and beautiful Instant Firming beauty Shot
The Beauty Crop PBJ Smoothie Stick in the color Guava
Check out the photo below. Ps. I did not get this box early just doing work at my desk.
Catch ya later,
Posted in Tryouts, Uncategorized
Tagged bblogger, beauty, birchbox, briogeo, cosmetics, haircare, marcelle, mydaughters, ren, skincare, the beautycrop
Long time no post. I have so much and so little that happened over the weekend.
I went to IMATS NYC . I know I was not originally supposed to go but I went with my cousin. I definitely did not spend the money that I have spent at past Imats conventions.To me doing this has really killed the need to buy more makeup. I am only waiting on the triple points so I can buy a Foreo Luna.
On Sunday, I went to a Hillary Clinton Rally. I was there to support my mom who in the end only wanted a photo.
Check out the photos. If you would like more in depth photos check out my Instagram profile reddiva83.
Catch ya later,
Posted in Random, Veruca Salt
Tagged bblogger, beauty, cosmetics, haul, IMATS NYC, limecrime, lipstick, makeup, nyx, woc
Posted in Project 10 pan
Tagged bblogger, chloe, dolce and gabbana, empties, flowerbom, full size, perfumes, prada candy, project 10 pan, samples, tocca, Versace, victor&rold, woc
I am here with an empties post. I know I have not been around much for you all to see a daily tracking of what I been trying out , using and what I have been throwing away. Girl , but I am here to show you what is what.
So here is the official list. Disclaimer :I did not finish these products in the past three months. Many of the products took me months and even a entire year to get into this bag.
1. Neutrogeno Naturals
2. Bio Republic Cucumber Breeze
3. Shishedo Ultimune Power Concentrate for the Face (Magazine Sample)
4. Esfolio Gold Mask Gold Essence ( I did not see any gold flakes or nothing, kind of disappointing- bought at beauteque counter at Beautycon)
5.Fresh Black Tea Age delay Eye cream (Sample. Loved it even though I hear that its a lot of hype. I love it)
6. Holika Holika Hyaluronic Acid and Bamboo (bought at a beauteque counter at BeautyCon)
7. Bio republic Aloe Rescue
8. Bio Republic Green tea Detox ( I loved Bio Republic, they made one of the best impressions on me. Great smells)
9. Han aka Hydrogel eye patch ( I love hydrogel but it didnt give me life. Also bought at beauteque )
10. Lee Jiham Dr’s Care Vita Propolis ampoule ( came as a sample from glow recipe.)
11. Up & Up Skin toner alcohol free. (Definitely for those with sensitive skin and dont want the drying feeling that may come along with other toners. )
12. Body Shop Argan body Butter ( you know body shop is awesome)
13.Han aka Hydrogel lip patch (this was purchased at beautycon , was a miss for me but didnt deter me from seeking out a better lip mask)
14. Medi Heal Cacao ade sheet mask ( Bought from Beautycon, wasn’t the chocolate small I expected)
15. Sephora Lingzhi Sheet mask ( is this the best mask I have every used, no but it has a good smell to it.Its for anti aging and smoothing )
16. Sephora Green tea sheet Mask ( Mattifying and anti blemish. My skin just looked glowly.
17. Sephora ginseng sheet mask ( Toning and revitalizing i loved the smell. I would buy for the smell)
18. urban Decay B6 Vitamin Infused Complexion Prep spray. (sample. I liked it enough to think about purchasing after finishing my other samples. Sometimes I would use it in conjunction with a traditional primer or over finished makeup)
19. Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night cream ( overnight resurfacer. i would not recommend using this with the other orange serum that he has. it can be a bit too much for the skin. )
20. Ayres Hand cream ( received this in Birchbox. I dont like ayres products. The smell reminds me of hair grease. I had a product before this one and that was also hard on the nose.
21. Ole Henriksen African red Tea foaming cleanser. ( this came in a set with the night cream. I like foam even if its not good for me . I dont think I would purchase this. I am liking other foam cleansers)
22. Naobay Natural and Organic Oxygenating Cream ( this smelled of oranges.I really thought it was a little too liquid like to be called a cream)
23.Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation Oil free perfecting cream ( this came with the foaming cleanser . i really liked this moisturizer. )
24. Malin + goetz mojito lip balm (this is awesome for lips when you are trying on a million lippies or are sick and need to trap in the moisture but as a day to day sometimes i felt like the balm was like a gel that never sunk in fully)
25. Innisfree Manuka Honey sheet mask ( i bought it from beauty con at beauteque )
26. Body Shop Cream Body scrub ( i like this scrub)
27. Body Shop Shea hand cream ( i didnt care the smell or the texture. I wanted it thick and a less earthy scent but this is body shop people)
28. Celderma Clinic Aqua 3 step aqua mask ( iloved this cleanser, ampoule and sheet mask combination. I will defintely repurchase. I got this from glow recipe)
29. Lancome Advanced Genifique youth activating ( sample from a magazine. I would have to say that I have used alot , enough to make a deluxe sample because i have taken and used every sample our of each magazine that I am subscribed to.. do I like it , meh)
30. Cetaphil Gentle cleansing cloths. ( I used this as a part of process to get my makeup off . Would I use these again , no.
31. Up and Up cotton squares padded. ( i liked these more than the big cotton rounds. I dont know why I find them more appealing.)
32. Cotton ovals Dual sided. ( i liked them up until i bought the squares)
33. Sephora Rose Sleeping mask ( ultra moisturizing and brightening. you definitely can get more than use out of this sleeping mask. I used it on my neck, decolletage and face)
34. Secert Invisible Solid in Completely Clean ( i did not like the scent but the deodorant did its job)
35.Clarins Multi active Day and Night Creams ( these cream were ultra creamy but they packed a punch when it came to fragrance, if you are not sensitive and dry and try it out ) This is an influenster mailer.
36. Needles no more instant wrinkle relaxing cream. (I used this on my smile lines but I didnt stop to watch the miracle , I slapped foundation on it too fast , lol)
37. Loccitane Amande shower Oil. (love love love it, I am not an Loccitane fan but for some reason this shower oil smells delicious.)
38. Caudalie Sos Thirst Serum. (I love this serum, it was awesome)
39. Body Shop Grapefruit hand santizer ( all the girl at my job loved this hand sani)
40. Rituals Samurai Maic Shave (this is a mens shave cream but i used it on my legs and under arms. awesome shave cream , great smell
Check it out below.
catch ya later,