March is the beginning of spring but in the DMV spring does not feel sprung. To me fifty and low sixties is still cold. So, these bags are here to usher in the new season. March for Ipsy glambag is all about floral fantasy. Unfortunately, there isn’t any florals or pastels except for the pattern on the glambag. Birchbox came with the theme of creativity and the card saying I feel most creative when I blank.
1. NYX Cosmetics Butter Lipstick in Pops
2. Pur-lisse 4 in 1 Soy milk cleanser and makeup remover
3. Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow in Fifty Shades
4. Crown Brush oval concealer brush
5. Acure day cream
1.BioRepublic Pomegranate Crush Illuminating Sheet Mask. Full size 14.95
2. Jelly Pong Pong Glow Getter Highlighter . Full Size 14
3. Jouer Lip Enhancer . Full size 16
4. Michael Todd Moisture Lite Lotion Non Oily Hydrating Moisturizer . Full size 29
5. Nelson J Beverly Hills Argan Oil 7 Moisture Healing mask- Coconut. Full Size 20
Check out the photo below.
Catch Ya later,
I say Ipsy has better items! Getting a brush is really great – I’ve never tried Crown brushes but I’ve heard they’re good.
Ipsy can be hit or miss for me. I have a couple of crown brushes and they are nice.
Hello! I tagged you for this NEW tag: No Buy / Lo Buy Tag:
Since you’re on a No Buy / Lo Buy, I’d love to read your answers to the questions! Please do the tag if you have time!
Hi! Stashmatters and I tagged you for the No Buy/ Lo Buy Tag: https://styledwithjoy.wordpress.com/2015/03/18/new-tag-the-no-buy-lo-buy-tag/
Through the “no buy” tag search, we found your blog!
Looks like you got some good loot!
I got some good things out of both groups. Thanks for coming by