My BirchBox and Beauty Army subscription boxes came together. The Ipsy box came after both of those boxes because it always does.
The BirchBox is the prettiest I have seen so far, they had paired up with Rifle Paper Co, but looks can be deceiving because inside the box was a bust. The theme was Ready for Spring.
The items I received were:
1. Beaver Professional Hydro Nutritive Moisturizing Shampoo. Full Size $15
2. Beaver Professional Nutritive Repairing Conditioner .Full Size $16
3. Harvey Prince Hello Body Butter . Full Size $20
4. Laqa Sheer lip lube pencil in Honey Pot. Full Size 20
5. Whish Shave Crave Shaving Cream . Full Size $20
Oh a bust. I didnt like the lip color even though it matched the box. I also am going to have to tweak my profile because I do not use shampoo like on a regular basis. Yes , you read right, I hardly wash my hair.Some people with dry curly hair limit washing because it just dries it out more and the tangles are very hard to manage when washing it constantly. I also have enough whish shave creams from Birch Box. No Mas!
Beauty Army sent me the sample items that I chose previously. The samples I chose were:
1. Eslor Introductory Collections (skincare)
2. Mighty Tea in Orange Dulce , Organic Spring Jasmine and Chamomile Citrus
3.Burts Bees Lip Crayon in Sedona Sands
4. English laundry In No 7
5. N7 Lift and Luminate Day and Night Serum
6. Michael Todd True Organics Sample packets (4) In Cleanse and Tone, Hydration Boost , Creamy Body Wash and Citrus Cream Moisturizer.
I received my Ipsy Bag and the theme is Beautiful Bohemian
Julie G Nail Polish
Hey Honey Good Morning Honey Silk Facial Serum
The Balm Cosmetics Nude Dude Eyeshadow single
Gallany Cosmetics Lipstick
Mullein Sparrow Mini Lip and Cheek Tint
I am in love with bag, nail polish and eyeshadow. I am a little bit worried about the lipstick and the lip and cheek tint (tints never translate well on me.)
Catch Ya later,