Its the middle of the month and we all know what that means, subscription boxes. Yippee!
I am kind of happy about receiving this box because it has two Caudalie products. Yes, two ,I am lucky duck.
So lets get on with the show. As you saw in the title, Say Yes! I feel like its a pull from that movie Yes, Man with Jim Carrey. Anyway, I received these cool items:
1. Caudalie Cleansing Milk . Full Size is 28 dollars. Its a plant derived formula that gently removes dirt, leaving skin calm , clean and oh so soft.
1b.Caudalie Glycolic peel mask, a 10 minute treatment to refresh skin. Full size is 39 dollars.
2. Clean Fresh Laundry. Full size is 20-69 dollars. It is a citrus , floral scent that is as crisp as your folded linens.
3.Marcelle Waterproof Eyeliner. Full Size is 11 dollars. It is a blendable waterproof eyeliner that goes on smoothly and stays put.
4. Real Chemistry Luminous peel. Full Size is 48 dollars. Its an acid free peel gently exfoliates for softer, smoother skin. Apply to a clean face and massage to slough off dull , dry skin. rinse away.
5. Supergoop! Everyday SPF 50 with Cellular Response Technology . Full Size is 19-48 dollars. Its a lightweight sunscreen provides water resistant protection
Pura Vida Lace Headband. a pack of 8 is 18 dollars. Its suppose to add polish to every look.
My initial thoughts:
1. I am in love with the Caudalie products. The products always have a nice smell.
2. I am always tired of getting grey eyeliner, silver, black with sparkles. How about just black.
3.I really can’t wait to try both peels and compare the two.
4. I thought the lace headband looks like the top of a woman’s underwear. I don’t know how polish it looks or how it would hold all this hair but I will take photos.
Check out the photos below.
Catch ya later,