You know you are a makeup or sample hoarder when you cant not get rid of those samples that you have accumulated no matter what. You try to get rid of the samples but you are still holding on like you are really going to use it. I am still holding on to edge cream, why ? I have my fuzzies and keep moving on.
Anyways , lets move on to the sample empties.
- Boscia Enlivening Amino AG Eye Treatment. The names of these products just keep getting longer and longer. I loved this eye cream. It was a step thinner than the Fresh brand eye cream and a whole lot thinner than Kiehls eye cream. I would say this is perfect for daytime and the summer. Would I purchase, yes. Right now, no.
- Michael Todd Cleanse and Tone. I am not a fan of the smell of Michael Todd product and this product in terms of suds and how it spread in my hands was not my favorite. I would not repurchase.
- Michael Todd Hydration Boost. This Michael Todd smell, not a fan of but this serum was nice. I felt like my skin was very hydrated. Not dried. This is awesome if your cleanser was drying or the toner stripped a bit too much off.
- Cera Ve Eye Repair cream. Another awesome eye cream. Comfortable. Made my under eye area not feel irritated. On the packaging , it does say all these glorious things, I can not attest to that. I can attest to my eyes feeling better though.
- L’Occitane Precious Cream. I usually give LOcctiane products a bad rap because they smell like an apothecary that is in love with lavender. This one smell quite nice. I would regularly place this on at night. I felt like it was creamy, thick and smell nice. Would I repurchase it. I dont know , I have a lot of creams to get through.
- Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet. Delicious. You guys know I love Caudalie.
- Rescue Omega 3 Serum. If I called this stinky I would. It was the hardest thing to reapply to my face. It smelled like something between a pine tree and a plant mixture, just smelly. I am not going to purchase this.
- Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate. Even though the packaging looked bigger , a quarter of the packaging was just the packaging. The product smell good,very perfumey scent but does not irritate the skin. I would like to try more of it so I can see how my skin truly reacts to this serum.
- GlamGlow Brightmud Eye Treatment. This is definitely for the person who loves spa treatments at home. The packaging says use it on around the entire orbital eye or just underneath the undereye for three minutes. Close eye and wipe off with a soft dry tissue. It claims it helps dark circles, brightening , tired eyes , hydrating, and plumping. What I can say is , its hydrating. I would stick to my eye gels. I am not purchasing.
Check out the photos below.
Catch ya later,