I have already accumulated all the products that I am going to use for 2017. Its a light list, not heavy in the least bit. I am sure that I will get through the sheet mask.
So here is my list:
1. Kiehls ultra facial moisturizer
2. Caudalie vino source moisturizing sorbet (sample)
3. The ordinary advanced retinoid 2%
4. Kiehls cilantro &orange extract pollutant defending masque
5.oyin handmade honey water
6.jefree star velour lip scrub in mojito
7.Marvell clay mask (sample)
8. Makeupforever step1 radiant primer
9. May coop raw sauce (deluxe sample)
10. Fresh soy face cleanser (sample)
11. Ren instant firming beauty shot (sample)
12. Body shop Brazil nut beautifying oil
13.kiehls creamy eye treatment with avocado
14. Peter Thomas Roth rose stem cell gel mask (sample)
15. Peter Thomas Roth cucumber gel mask gel mask (sample)
16. Peter Thomas Roth pumpkin enzyme mask (sample)
17.Chloe roses travel size
18. Bvlgari perfume sample
I also added some extras from a prior list I had made for 2017.
1. Co Bigelow Rose Tin salve
2. Too Faced Melted in Nude
3. Boscia Breakup to Makeup Cleansing oil
4. Ponds Cold Cream
5. Korres Depuffing eye mask
6. Curel Body lotion
7. Urban Decay eye shadow primer (deluxe sample)
8. Mac mineralize moisture foundation
What is on your list for 2017?
Check out the photo below.
Catch ya later,
Good luck finishing these! You can do it!
thank you. I finished about 80 products(mostly masks) last year, so pray for me.
I have #18 but I never use it.
I had two samples and gave one to a coworker. I have the white one and I like the smell
Good luck. I’ve been using face cream samples on my hands at night to use them up. I’m also trying to use my cream shadows as bases everyday because some are starting to dry up. I’m hoping I can throw some well used ones out at the end of 2017.
Thanks for the advice about the face cream. I hope you use up those cream shadow bases. May the odds be forever in your favor. 😃