I am here with an empties post. I know I have not been around much for you all to see a daily tracking of what I been trying out , using and what I have been throwing away. Girl , but I am here to show you what is what.
So here is the official list. Disclaimer :I did not finish these products in the past three months. Many of the products took me months and even a entire year to get into this bag.
1. Neutrogeno Naturals
2. Bio Republic Cucumber Breeze
3. Shishedo Ultimune Power Concentrate for the Face (Magazine Sample)
4. Esfolio Gold Mask Gold Essence ( I did not see any gold flakes or nothing, kind of disappointing- bought at beauteque counter at Beautycon)
5.Fresh Black Tea Age delay Eye cream (Sample. Loved it even though I hear that its a lot of hype. I love it)
6. Holika Holika Hyaluronic Acid and Bamboo (bought at a beauteque counter at BeautyCon)
7. Bio republic Aloe Rescue
8. Bio Republic Green tea Detox ( I loved Bio Republic, they made one of the best impressions on me. Great smells)
9. Han aka Hydrogel eye patch ( I love hydrogel but it didnt give me life. Also bought at beauteque )
10. Lee Jiham Dr’s Care Vita Propolis ampoule ( came as a sample from glow recipe.)
11. Up & Up Skin toner alcohol free. (Definitely for those with sensitive skin and dont want the drying feeling that may come along with other toners. )
12. Body Shop Argan body Butter ( you know body shop is awesome)
13.Han aka Hydrogel lip patch (this was purchased at beautycon , was a miss for me but didnt deter me from seeking out a better lip mask)
14. Medi Heal Cacao ade sheet mask ( Bought from Beautycon, wasn’t the chocolate small I expected)
15. Sephora Lingzhi Sheet mask ( is this the best mask I have every used, no but it has a good smell to it.Its for anti aging and smoothing )
16. Sephora Green tea sheet Mask ( Mattifying and anti blemish. My skin just looked glowly.
17. Sephora ginseng sheet mask ( Toning and revitalizing i loved the smell. I would buy for the smell)
18. urban Decay B6 Vitamin Infused Complexion Prep spray. (sample. I liked it enough to think about purchasing after finishing my other samples. Sometimes I would use it in conjunction with a traditional primer or over finished makeup)
19. Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night cream ( overnight resurfacer. i would not recommend using this with the other orange serum that he has. it can be a bit too much for the skin. )
20. Ayres Hand cream ( received this in Birchbox. I dont like ayres products. The smell reminds me of hair grease. I had a product before this one and that was also hard on the nose.
21. Ole Henriksen African red Tea foaming cleanser. ( this came in a set with the night cream. I like foam even if its not good for me . I dont think I would purchase this. I am liking other foam cleansers)
22. Naobay Natural and Organic Oxygenating Cream ( this smelled of oranges.I really thought it was a little too liquid like to be called a cream)
23.Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation Oil free perfecting cream ( this came with the foaming cleanser . i really liked this moisturizer. )
24. Malin + goetz mojito lip balm (this is awesome for lips when you are trying on a million lippies or are sick and need to trap in the moisture but as a day to day sometimes i felt like the balm was like a gel that never sunk in fully)
25. Innisfree Manuka Honey sheet mask ( i bought it from beauty con at beauteque )
26. Body Shop Cream Body scrub ( i like this scrub)
27. Body Shop Shea hand cream ( i didnt care the smell or the texture. I wanted it thick and a less earthy scent but this is body shop people)
28. Celderma Clinic Aqua 3 step aqua mask ( iloved this cleanser, ampoule and sheet mask combination. I will defintely repurchase. I got this from glow recipe)
29. Lancome Advanced Genifique youth activating ( sample from a magazine. I would have to say that I have used alot , enough to make a deluxe sample because i have taken and used every sample our of each magazine that I am subscribed to.. do I like it , meh)
30. Cetaphil Gentle cleansing cloths. ( I used this as a part of process to get my makeup off . Would I use these again , no.
31. Up and Up cotton squares padded. ( i liked these more than the big cotton rounds. I dont know why I find them more appealing.)
32. Cotton ovals Dual sided. ( i liked them up until i bought the squares)
33. Sephora Rose Sleeping mask ( ultra moisturizing and brightening. you definitely can get more than use out of this sleeping mask. I used it on my neck, decolletage and face)
34. Secert Invisible Solid in Completely Clean ( i did not like the scent but the deodorant did its job)
35.Clarins Multi active Day and Night Creams ( these cream were ultra creamy but they packed a punch when it came to fragrance, if you are not sensitive and dry and try it out ) This is an influenster mailer.
36. Needles no more instant wrinkle relaxing cream. (I used this on my smile lines but I didnt stop to watch the miracle , I slapped foundation on it too fast , lol)
37. Loccitane Amande shower Oil. (love love love it, I am not an Loccitane fan but for some reason this shower oil smells delicious.)
38. Caudalie Sos Thirst Serum. (I love this serum, it was awesome)
39. Body Shop Grapefruit hand santizer ( all the girl at my job loved this hand sani)
40. Rituals Samurai Maic Shave (this is a mens shave cream but i used it on my legs and under arms. awesome shave cream , great smell
Check it out below.
catch ya later,
I was wondering where you were. Good post.
aww, thank you.
I tried samples of the Clarins Multi Active creams too and I agree – too much fragrance!
Hrm I didn’t know Urban Decay has a primer type spray – kind of like Smashbox Primer spray? I didn’t like the Smashbox one – wonder how Urban Decay’s compares.
Awesome job on the empties! 😀
i have not tried the primer water from smashbox but i would love to. I have dry skin , so anything feels good.lol
Damn girl! Everyone’s posting empties and I’m here like ‘I didn’t finish a single thing in February!’
girl, you dont know how much I understand. I have done months without empties and when i see people who have empties month after month, i think either they contracted their entire family or the flushing the crap down the toilet. lol. stay in there. you will accumulate it.