I am just received my Ipsy bag for January and I am so excited about the contents. The theme of this bag is Fresh Start. I think this is the best bag in a long time from Ipsy.
1. Malin +Goetz Mojito lip balm Ipsy’s description of the balm is: ” Mojito Lip Balm is as soothing to the lips as it is to the senses. Flavored with (MALIN+GOETZ) Mojito, this lip balm is scientifically blended to restore and replenish. This hydrating lip gel easily integrates for daily maintenance, prevention and treatment of dry, irritated lips. Color and paraben free.” I have been wanting to try this since I saw this in magazines three or four years ago. I have seen snippets of reviews but you know you can never trust a magazine, they are paid like bloggers to put shit on the pages.
2. Probelle Nail Lacquer in Into the Blue. Ipsy describes this nail polish as : “Top quality, high gloss, long lasting nail lacquer in Into the Blue, a cool blue cream shade. DBP, Toluene, and Formaldehyde Free.
To use: Gently shake bottle and apply 1 or 2 coats of nail lacquer to reach desired finish.”
When I saw this color I thought of all the things summer and spring. I really cant wait to wear this but to give my self a boost, I am going to wear it this winter.
3. Pacifica Natural Mineral Coconut Eye shadow in Treasure. Ipsy puts in the description : An incredibly innovative formula that pushes natural makeup and mineral color to new bounds. Rich, lasting, creaseless eye shadows are infused with coconut water for a velvety, cream-like finish. Formulated without: Phthalates, parabens, carmine, beeswax, lanolin, mineral oils, propylene glycol, petroleum and FD& C colors (along with other nasties you do not want on your skin). No animal testing. Gluten-free, 100% vegan and cruelty-free.All I can think of is the Bruno Mars song- Treasure that is what you are. You’re my shining star!
4. Bellapierre Cosmetics in Whesek.Ipsy says that Bp is: Using 100% pure Mineral powder, these beautiful shimmer powders will provide long lasting, vibrant color without any additional filler that can often smear, crease, fade and even cause allergic reaction. Recommended by make-up artists and dermatologists, BelláPierre shimmer powders are 100% Hypoallergenic and are suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive.” I am excited about this color. I usually like browns but hey watch out.
5. Elizabeth Mott all Over shadow Bush. Ipsy says: Don’t miss a spot with this ridiculously soft shadow brush. This brush with its 100% synthetic bristles is the perfect multitasker. Use it to highlight your brow bone and place the right amount of color for perfect and even application! Your lids will thank you later! I think this was a great addition to a bag in which you have two eyeshadows.
This bag to me is an A+ and its because I like all the products in the bag.
Check out the photos below.
Catch Ya later,
You must be logged in to post a comment.